mesoline® ACNE featuring potent and key actives for the clarification of the skin reduces the blemishes and acne symptoms in just few sessions, as it is confirmed below by Dr. Vladlena AVERINA .
- Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A): Its anti-inflammatory action controls the inflammatory acne activity.Plus, it regulates the production of sebum, which helps improving the comedogenic activity.
- Ginkgo biloba : Acts as anti-inflammatory and immunoregulatory controlling the inflammatory acneactivity.
- B vitamins Complex: This complex helps maintaining the hydration, enhancing cell metabolism,preservingundamageddermis,reducingthetransferofmelaninandcontrolling hencetheappearanceof post-inflammatoryhyperpigmentation(PIH).
- Niacinamide: Has a whitening effect reducing the typical pigmentation of acne.
- Hyaluronic acid: for an optimal hydration of the skin.
1. What is the proportion of patients suffering from acne visiting your clinic?
15 to 20% of patients visiting my clinic suffer from acne problems.
2. What professional treatments do you perform for treating acne in your clinic?
Depending on the severity of the acne problems, I prescribe oral and/or topical treatments.
3. Is there a specific age for patients asking for anti-acne treatments?
Acne vulgaris affects patients from 14 to 25 years old, whereas acne rosacea concerns patients from 30 to 55 years old.