Restylane Lyft is a sterile, transparent injectable gel made of stabilized hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, with a concentration of 20 mg/ml.
Restylane Lyft is hypoallergenic, biocompatible and biodegradable making it a safe dermal filler for facial augmentation. It is an extremely popular treatment for shaping the facial contours for:
- Minor to moderate cheek contouring and augmentation
- Contouring of the eyebrow area
- Accentuating existing features to make them look naturally youthful
There’s more. Restylane Lyft is highly recommended for lip enhancement and restoring lost volume to the facial features that have developed deep wrinkles and folds over time. Use this dermal filler to treat:
- Worry lines on the forehead
- Glabellar lines between the eyebrows
- Smile lines
- Nasolabial folds (laugh lines, from nose to mouth)
- Perorbital lines otherwise known as crow’s feet
Administering Restylane Lyft
Packaged as one pre-filled syringe of 1ml.
Restylane Lyft should be injected into the deep layer of the dermis and/or the subcutis layer, using the pre-filled syringe and a 29G½” needle.
Since Restylane Lyft gel contains Hyaluronic Acid of non-animal origin, there is no need to carry out an allergy test prior to treatment. The gel is very well tolerated in the skin.
Store between 2℃ and 25℃ away from sunlight.